Is your project in trouble? With so much at stake, fast action is key to avoiding the losses associated with project failures. Using advanced PM knowledge to analyze your project, and then implement proven methodologies, we help our clients utilize processes standardly, and repeatedly.
- As a PMO, we author project and program processes, and recommend project management and control methodologies.
- In early stage, we work with teams to create and optimize projects, relying on our experience to assist while providing advice and sharing standards.
- We can come in at any stage to help fix projects in trouble, turning around poor performance to rescue projects from losses great or small.
- For organizations with multiple projects, we work with cross-functional leadership to create, implement, and utilize project methodologies so that processes are standardized and can be implemented repeatedly.
“No matter how good the team or how efficient the methodology, if we’re not solving the right problem, the project fails.” ~ Woody Williams
- Business Analysis & Requirements
- OPM3® Certified Professional
- Organizational Project Management
- Portfolio Management
- Product Development Projects
- Program Management
- Program Risk Management
- Project Management
- Project Management Office
- Project Management, Program Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Scheduling / Time Management
- R&D / Innovation Project Management
- Troubled Project